GLORY LEGEND CRUISE
Glory Legend Cruises Halong Bay (Glory Cruises Halong Bay) have got 11 cabins and 17 cabins with the same services and standard. They have been operating in December 2014. They are modern and tastefully designed boats, the boats feature spacious, well-appointed cabins and suites with large en-suite bathrooms, large sundecks with comfortable lounging furniture and elegant dining rooms and bars. We have designed and fitted our boats to international standards while maintaining traditional style, creating the perfect balance of modern comforts and nostalgic ambiance. Amongst all the best Halong Bay Cruise recommendation from travellers, we are proud to be always in the leading team.
Glory Legend Cruises offer an elegant, relaxing and fulfilling ways to explore endless style in Halong Bay. The cruise brings us into contact with local people in different floating villages of the Halong Bay. With Glory Legend Cruises, you will have ample opportunity to see Vietnam in its authenticity and sample local culture and food, in a one unpacking, unforgettable vacation where your “floating hotel” get you insight into Halong Bay Vietnam.
Our goal is to offer a soothing as well as stimulating experience that you will remember and cherish. Our dedicated and professional management and staff await you and look forward to serving you on magnificent Halong Bay.
Why Glory Legend Cruises
– To provide a product of consistently superior quality.
– To provide the best service possible at all times.
– To provide professional service in a personalized and friendly manner.
Objective and Values
– To continue to grow and improve our company in order to maintain our standing as a premier provider of world-class services to the visitors of Vietnam in general and Halong Bay in particular.
– To constantly listen to customers to improve services to best meet tourists’ requirements.
– To constantly search, build and develop new products.
– To constantly train and develop the highest quality of human resources.
The capital of Hoa Lu covers an area of 300 ha (3.0 km2), including both the Inner and Outer Citadels. It included defensive earthen walls, palaces, temples and shrines, and was surrounded and protected by mountains of limestone. Today, the ancient citadel no longer exists, and few vestiges of the 10th century still remain.
- FROM: $30.00